Medical Representative Jobs in Bangalore is offered by Cipla Laboratories which is a reputable pharmaceutical company in India, looking for an young & energetic sales representative.
Position Title: Medical Representative | MR | Medical Sales Representative
Published Date: 2021-07-07(y-m-d)
Expiry Posted: 2021-10-06(y-m-d)
Industry Type: Pharmaceuticals/ Biotech
Employment Status: Permanent
- Regular visit to customers, mainly doctors, besides that you need to meet PGs, nurses, stockiest & chemists.
- Effective promotion of products to doctors.
- Achieve monthly & yearly target.
- Proper handling of company’s inputs (gifts for drs/ sample of medicine/ LBLs/ scientific study folder etc.)
- Should be polite, gentle, well groomed & self confidence
- Willing to work hard
- Ability to travel extensively
- Basic knowledge of human anatomy-physiology & medical terminology
Division/ Segment: Critical Care Division
Age: Below 29 Yrs
Hiring Process : Face to face interview
Benefits: TA, DA, Incentive, PF, Gratuity, ESIC benefits, Mobile bill & may others allowances (It is vary company to company)
Reports To: ASM
Required Candidate Profile:
- Education Required- B.sc / B.com / BBM / MBA
- Experience Required- Minimum 1-2 years experience in critical care
Company Name: Cipla Limited
Company Profile: https://www.cipla.com
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: INR 180000-350000/ Year + TA, DA & Others. (Negotiable based on experience & current CTC as per industry norms)
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka-530068, India
Contact Person: Mr. Uday Kumar HS, RBM
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org