Medical Representative Jobs in Gaya, Purnia is offered by Wanbury Pharma which is a reputable pharmaceutical company in India, looking for an young & energetic sales representative.
Position Title: Medical Representative | MR | Medical Sales Representative
Published Date: 2022-04-06(y-m-d)
Expiry Posted: 2022-10-05(y-m-d)
Industry Type: Pharmaceuticals/ Biotech
Employment Status: Permanent
- Regular visit to customers, mainly doctors, besides that you need to meet PGs, nurses, stockiest & chemists.
- Effective promotion of products to doctors.
- Achieve monthly & yearly target.
- Proper handling of company’s inputs (gifts for drs/ sample of medicine/ LBLs/ scientific study folder etc.)
- Should be polite, gentle, well groomed & self confidence
- Willing to work hard
- Ability to travel extensively
- Basic knowledge of human anatomy-physiology & medical terminology
Age: Below 28 Yrs
Hiring Process : Face to face interview
Benefits: TA, DA, Incentive, PF, Gratuity, ESIC benefits, Mobile bill & may others allowances (It is vary company to company)
Reports To: ASM
Required Candidate Profile:
- Education Required– Any Graduate
- Experience Required– Experience candidate with same H.Q. will be preferred
Company Name: Wanbury Ltd.
Company Profile: http://www.wanbury.com
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: INR 180000-350000/ Year + TA, DA & Others. (Negotiable based on experience & current CTC as per industry norms)
Location: Gaya, Bihar-801303, India
Contact Person: Mr. Sourav Kumar, BM
Email Id: [email protected]
Note: Search on telegram with the name of Pharmachondria & join (if above link is not clickable)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How can I get new job notification?
You can join our Telegram group to get instant job notification on daily basis by clicking on the link https://t.me/pharmachondria
3. Shall I need to pay any charges to apply?
No, we are not asking & taking any fees from candidates. It is completely free to apply here.
4. Can you help me directly to get this job?
No. We won’t have any involvement in selection process. It is completely company’s matter & their decision.
5. I have applied but no response from company?
If your CV will be shortlisted then only you will get the call or mail from company side. Don’t disappoint! Apply more number of jobs.
6. How do I contact you if I want to ask something?
You can contact me on 9372500208 through WhatsApp or Telegram & SMS.