Medical Representative Jobs in Kanpur is offered by Blue Cross Labs which is a reputable pharmaceutical company in India, looking for an young & energetic sales representative.
Position Title: Medical Representative | MR | Medical Sales Representative
Published Date: 2022-08-26y-m-d)
Expiry Posted: 2022-08-25(y-m-d)
Industry Type: Pharmaceuticals/ Biotech
Employment Status: Permanent
- Regular visit to customers, mainly doctors, besides that you need to meet PGs, nurses, stockiest & chemists.
- Effective promotion of products to doctors.
- Achieve monthly & yearly target.
- Proper handling of company’s inputs (gifts for drs/ sample of medicine/ LBLs/ scientific study folder etc.)
- Should be polite, gentle, well groomed & self confidence
- Willing to work hard
- Ability to travel extensively
- Basic knowledge of human anatomy-physiology & medical terminology
Division/ Segment: General Segment
Age: Below 28 Yrs
Hiring Process : Face to face interview
Benefits: TA, DA, Incentive, PF, Gratuity, ESIC benefits, Mobile bill & may others allowances (It is vary company to company)
Reports To: ASM
Required Candidate Profile:
- Education Required– Any Graduate
- Experience Required– Experience candidate with same H.Q. will be preferred
Company Name: Blue Cross Laboratories Ltd.
Company Profile: https://bluecrosslabs.com
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: INR 180000-350000/ Year + TA, DA & Others. (Negotiable based on experience & current CTC as per industry norms)
Location: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh-208001, India
Contact Person: Mr. Prashant
Email Id: [email protected]